Update Voter Registration Information
Address, Signature, Name or Party Affiliation, Removal
How may I change my Okeechobee County RESIDENCE ADDRESS?
If you are changing your address within Okeechobee County you may:
How may I change my MAILING ADDRESS?
What if I am changing my ADDRESS FROM ANOTHER COUNTY IN FLORIDA?
If you are moving OUT OF OKEECHOBEE County, please call your NEW county's Supervisor of Elections' office or use the Florida Online Voter Registration System to change your address.
How may I update my SIGNATURE?
- Use a Florida Voter Registration Application*. English Spanish
- Stop by our office to complete an application.
- Call us at (863) 763-4014, we will mail an application to you.
Complete the application with your updated signature and return it to our office, either in person or by mail, for processing.
How may I change my NAME?
To update BOTH your NAME & SIGNATURE use Florida Voter Registration Application* English Spanish
Complete the application with your updated information and return it to our office, either in person or by mail, for processing.
How may I change my PARTY AFFILIATION?
IMPORTANT NOTE: Changes to your party affiliation MUST be submitted before registration books close; 29 days prior to an election.
- You must print and sign the completed application.
- Mail or deliver the completed application to: Okeechobee County Supervisor of Elections office at 304 NW 2nd Street, Room 144, Okeechobee, FL 34972; we're located in the historic courthouse.